Where am I now? Lawlink > Homepage > Self-help > Legal research links
Legal research links
Universities and libraries
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning & Natural Resources (DIPNR) - Planning Instruments.
- Department of Environment & Conservation (formerly the EPA)
- LawLink NSW - Resources for Lawyers - NSW Court and Tribunal Sites, Legal Aid Guidelines, Legal Forms Library, NSW Acts and Regulations, NSW Guidelines and Policies, List of Agencies on LawLink, Law Society of NSW, Reports and Papers, Online Legal Services, Legal Training, Law Libraries and Legal Research Links.
- LawLink Research Links
- NSW Fisheries
- NSW Government Home Page - Premier's Message, NSW Legislation, Parliament of NSW, Ask the State Library and the NSW Government Directory.
- NSW Government: Parliamentary Counsel's Office - NSW Bills, Exposure Drafts, Electronic legislation, NSW Government Gazette, Information guides to legislation, Printed legislation and Purchasing legislation and other material.
- NSW Heritage Office
- NSW Law & Justice - Bills, Case Law, Legislation, Courts and Tribunals, Law Reform, Practice Notes, Royal Commissions and Inquiries.
- NSW Law Reform Commission - State agency which recommends reforms to the law in NSW. Includes access to their publications and reports.
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Resource and Conservation Assessment Council
- State Forests of NSW
- Sustainable Energy Development Authority